Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
- 6-8 years of demonstrated DoD FAR program management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Business related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Assist in the review of contractor engineering change proposals and provide cost and technical evaluations to the program office.
- Assist in the coordination of cost estimates and performance work statement for TIAM program offices, finance, the appropriate project teams, and the Office of Contracting Services.
- Attending monthly Program Management Review Boards and Budget Management review Boards
- Assist in the crafting of acquisition documents, to include Source Selection Plans, Acquisition Plans, and budget documents.
- Assist in tracking and managing contract deliverables, to include the contract funding status report, and invoices.
- Assisting in managing the program funds. This includes tracking spending, earned value, and routing funding documents.
- Maintain TIAM business office artifacts using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with acquisition documentation and principals: contracting, contracting documents, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR_, the contracting process, ECPs, PWSs, the acquisition process and lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with budgeting and funding basics, fiscal years, colors of money, and IC or DoD budgeting process.
- Demonstrated understanding with IC or DoD systems architecture and engineering.
- Demonstrated understanding of the National GEOINT Mission and acquisition process.
- Demonstrated understanding of the National GEOINT CM process.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the Source Selection process.
GIS, EMERALD, Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Intelligence Community (IC)