RTI LLC Consulting seeks:
Security Clearance: Secret
Location: Position may be at the Pentagon, or Joint Bases Bolling and Andrews
This position is with the SAFTAS II contract (Secretary of the Air Force Technical and Analytical Support) -- supporting acquisition for the F-35 program.
Core Skill Requirements: DAWIA Level I certification and a Bachelor degree and 2 to 5 years related work experience or Associate's degree and 8 years related work experience.
ESSENTIAL AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment.
Assists government procurement agencies develop acquisition strategies, work statements, evaluation plans and qualify vendors in support to the Industrial Liaison office.
* Provide technical and administrative support including data source evaluation, data capture, data warehousing, system architecture, web presentation, and data analysis and data presentation.
* Profile and characterize key contracting and budgeting data systems for loading into the data warehouse.
* Create, improve, and maintain the office SharePoint website, including document storage and file structure, tasking capabilities, contacts, and access controls.
* Update and maintain the "War Room" and provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support during VIP visits.
* Evaluate and support efforts to purchase and implement commercial data sources and applications (ex. Dun &Bradstreet Family Tree Finder, Capital IQ, and Carroll's) to meet mission requirements.
* Define requirements for existing Air Force applications to better accommodate data needs, such as incorporation of business segment data in System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART) and program-to-contract relationships in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS).
* Analyze and make detailed recommendations for ground-up restructuring of DOD contractor, facility, contract, and program data and their interconnections, as required to meet mission requirements.
* Serve as project lead for improving and maintaining the industry data warehouse on the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Rapid Access Computing Environment (RACE) hosting environment, including interface to key industry and program data from Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS), SMART, PEO/CM (Services), Reuters, and other sources.
* Provide in-depth analysis, data manipulation and data presentation, including contract data, program performance data, and company financials. Create new/innovative looks at data and respond to ad hoc data queries.
* Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
* Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
* Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
* Attend work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
* Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
* Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
* Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
* Work is performed indoors at SAFTAS II with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
* Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
* Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 5 years related work experience or Associate's degree and 8 years related work experience.
* DAWIA Level I required
* Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
* Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
* Must have a current Government security clearance and ability to maintain it.
Physical Skills And Abilities:
* May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
* Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and computer mouse.
RTI LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for Employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, marital status and disability (including physical or mental disability as well as pregnancy) veteran status or any other status protected by Federal State or local law.
ICJBMeta JBRTI LLC Consulting