RTI Consulting, LLC seeks: RTI Consulting LLC seeks Senior Consultant (Program/Budget), National GEOINT Systems (422TS) Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI Education: N/A Years of Acquisition Experience: 12 REQUIRED:
- 12 years of total experience with at least 8 years of demonstrated specialized experience in budget planning and development.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities necessary to provide programming/budget Subject Matter Expertise.
- In-depth knowledge of resource management process to include both fiscal and manpower
- In-depth knowledge of DoD’s budget process.
- Knowledge regarding how to formulate budget and cost estimates in support of National GEOINT/MS major project activities
- Expertise in building, monitoring, and modifying financial and budget execution plans using MS Excel, Access, MS Project, and other database projects.
- Program Management Professional certification, or equivalent.
- Understanding of contracting procedures and policies.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC