RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Systems Program Office Support SME, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 10
- Ten years of experience with sensors and sensor platforms and their military applications.
- Ten years of experience with general DoD and/or IC use of GEOINT.
- Familiarity with MERIT and TENCAP programs.
- Experience managing programs across multiple focus areas.
- Knowledge of the US Military to include expertise in future and emerging warfare systems.
- Ability to operate in a high visibility and fast-paced environment while able to liaison across organizations such as: DoD, OSD, AT&L, NII, CCMDs, and the IC.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment on a number of simultaneous issues in support of National GEOINT objectives.
- Working knowledge of National GEOINT organization and mission, products and support.
- Ability to advise the government on project tasks relating to engineering, testing, integration, transition, deployment, operations and sustainment.
- Experience in transitioning programs/projects/organizations from development, through operational standup, through to Operations and Sustainment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification, with demonstrated experience and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques delivering capabilities.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC