RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Systems Program Office SME, National Exercise Program, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 10
- Ten years of experience with general DoD or IC use of GEOINT.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and coordination of Exercises, Experiments, and Demonstrations.
- Experience managing programs across multiple focus areas.
- Knowledge of the US Military to include expertise in future and emerging warfare systems.
- Ability to operate in a high visibility and fast-paced environment while able to liaison across organizations such asmDoD, OSD, AT&L, NII, CCMDs, and the IC.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment on a number of simultaneous issues in support of National GEOINT objectives.
- Working knowledge of National GEOINT organization and mission, products and support.
- Ability to advise the government on project tasks relating to engineering, testing, integration, transition, deployment, operations and sustainment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification, with demonstrated experience and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques delivering capabilities.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC