RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Remote Sensing SME Technical Expert, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 8
- Eight years of experience with aviation, aviation-related fields (e.g., weapons and sensors), and their military applications.
- Eight years of experience with general DoD use of GEOINT.
- Knowledge of aeronautical safety of navigation data content, production, standards and applications in DoD aviation such as Digital Aeronautical Flight Information File (DAFIF), Flight Information Publications (FLIP), and familiarity with how aeronautical data is used to support airborne systems, mission planning, and flight simulators.
- Working knowledge of National GEOINT organization and mission, products and support.
- Detailed knowledge of GEOINT Foundation GEOINT data, products, and services.
- Familiarity with the Defense Acquisition System (DAS) and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) processes.
- Experience managing programs across multiple focus areas.
- Knowledge of U.S. Military including expertise in future and emerging warfare systems.
- Ability to operate in a high visibility and fast-paced environment while able to liaison across the DoD and Intelligence Community, including OSD, Joint Staff, DIA, NRO, AT&L, DoD CIO, and the Combatant Commands (COCOM).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment on a number of simultaneous issues in support of National GEOINT objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, IT, Management, Strategic Intelligence, or related fields
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification, with demonstrated experience and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques delivering capabilities.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certifications in Program Management, Engineering, or Information Technology as well as completion of Requirements Management courses from Defense Acquisition University.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: NGA, GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC