RTI Consulting LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Business Analyst/Financial Analyst, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 4
- Software experience with SQL queries or similar data query experience.
- General Software: Proficient Excel user.
- Experience or education related to the duties described above
- Statistical Modeling – Experience with predictive analytics algorithms, such as Linear Models, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Bayesian Methods, and Ensemble Techniques.
- Modeling Software: Experience with IBM SPSS Data Modeler software.
- Methodology – Experience with Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining.
- General: Experience regarding contract fraud schemes.
- Modeling (Domain) – Experience using data analytics for contract fraud detection.
- Modeling Software: Experience with IBM SPSS text analytics (Modeler Premium) Software.
- Modeling Software: Experience with Palantir software.
- Reporting and visualization software: Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Reporting and Visualization Software: Experience with MS SharePoint programming.
Monitoring Software: Experience with HP ArcSight.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting LLC