RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks TAM Program Management Support, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 4
- Experience supporting National GEOINT and/or other IC elements/DoD.
- Experience in the area of Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Assist in the development management level briefings and present briefings when necessary.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills that demonstrate a broad understanding of DoD/IC IT portfolio management and cost estimating principles.
- Understanding or previous experience with commercial Total Asset Management (TAM) practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Detailed work in Intelligence Community (IC).
- Ensuring cohesive agency-wide program development and execution;
- Assisting with Policy and Process changes;
- Conducting performance assessments;
- Assisting with resource management oversight; and
- Assisting with budget execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Computer, and/or Finance/Budget .
- Work as part of an integrated Property Accountability, IT systems, and Financial reporting team to include direct interfacing with program offices.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC