RTI Consulting LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Program Office Support (Governance) - Senior or Expert
, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 8+
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently in a very fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and assess against work breakdown structures (WBS), to include progress tracking through the use of metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in writing and verbally.
- Experience with Agile Acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated expertise with Cost Estimation processes, tools and techniques.
- Experience and/or training with Earned Value Management processes and techniques.
- Experience with all stages of system life-cycle and operational concepts from SOW, ECP and Earned Value Management (EVM) review on the side of the Government through system engineering, user engagement, IPT management, and database definition, through risk assessment and mitigation.
- In-depth and detailed working knowledge and expertise with acquiring systems using some or all of the five phases (Concept Refinement, Technology Development, System Development and Demonstration, Production and Deployment, and Operations and Sustainment) of the Integrated Defense Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Life Cycle Management Framework.
- Demonstrated ability to support a senior executive-level staff, to include coordinating, integrating and initiating documentation and activities as directed by the Government.
- Familiarity with System Engineering and acquisition processes.
- Ability to work independently and show progress.
- Experience with methodical portfolio management concepts and decision support tools.
- Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers.
- Certified as a Program/Project Management Professional through a recognized professional (e.g. Project Management Institute – PMI) or educational organization.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting LLC