RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Systems Program Office Support - Senior or Expert SME
, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 12
- Provide direct support to the Xperience Directorate Business Executive Governance function.
- Coordinate Governance activities, to include: planning & scheduling meetings, conference calls, and Video Teleconference Calls (VTC); capturing meeting minutes and decision points, posting minutes to the appropriate locations, ensuring read-ahead documents are provided to appropriate government executives and their support staffs; capturing, tracking and enforcing action items; as well as preparing for status briefings, and aiding the Governance staff members and chairs as appropriate.
- Provide input into the development of the event agenda(s) and speaker lists.
- Develop Task management including distribution, initial review, tracking and timely response.
- Provide the Government advance and objective insight into program issues, execution risks, and corrective actions.
- Participate in program management and business management, and provide feedback to the Government.
- Support various meetings and boards, take and distribute minutes, as required.
- Participate in internal and external forums and develop recommendations relating to architectural direction and guidance.
- Support the development of practices, processes, mechanisms and documentations for all activities, both internally and the Board(s)/Working Groups.
- Create briefings, documents, and interactive presentations as required.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation.
- Experience with Integrated Process Teams, Working Groups management, risk assessment and mitigation, test and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence community policies, procedures, and guidance.
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Office software tools to include MS Access and MS Excel.
- Experience in transitioning programs/projects/organizations from development, through operational standup, through to Operations and Sustainment.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC