RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Program Office Support, Evaluator, National GEOINT Systems (422/EM16012)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Education: BA, MA strongly preferred
Years of Acquisition Experience: 4
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools to include PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, and Word.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 4 years of project management experience with the ability to plan, develop, monitor, control, analyze, report and communicate a fully sequenced, resource-loaded project schedule to various stakeholders utilizing the Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Ability to identify and track technical, business, and programmatic risks or issues, obtain and analyze data for impacts, and communicate results with recommended mitigation options to various stakeholder levels within the Government, from working to Director level or higher.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in performing most aspects of the project life cycle, process groups, and project processes, to include inputs/outputs of each, as laid out in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2), or equivalent.
- Ability to respond to environmental changes and contain strong interpersonal skills with respect to leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiating, trust building, conflict management, coaching, cultural and political awareness.
- Master's degree in project management preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred, with demonstrated experience and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques delivering capabilities.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC