RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks GEOINT Online (GO) Search and Discovery Activities, National GEOINT Systems (422/EM16008)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 4
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to perform independent research. Must be able to articulate and champion GEOINT government positions
- Experience writing white papers, developing programmatic plans and strategy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the NSG Enterprise
- Extensive knowledge of discovery programs, initiatives, and architectures. Special emphasis of geospatial information is required to support core technology program access to online geospatial information.
- Demonstrated understanding of Acquisition processes
- Able to articulate and champion government positions
- Experience with writing Acquisition and CM related documents to including SOWs, RFCs, ECPs, SRDs, and CONOPs
- Experience with readiness processes and procedures
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Coordinate and participate in design, development, and deployment meetings to ensure requirements are correctly defined.
- Participate in OGS Management Office strategic planning activities designed to formulate and document the long-term vision and goals of the Agency
- Facilitate the accurate capture and definition of user stories into the Agile development environment
- Participate in the definition and documentation of GO search taxonomies and navigational pathways to enable enterprise-wide discovery of GEOINT content
- Develop and maintain GO website content as needed for the PMO-owned site sections to include Product and Services, About, Newsroom, and Support (FAQs, Glossary, Tutorials)
- Develop and maintain GO Security Policy and Procedures documentations for each GO deployment environment.
- Assist in the development of Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) documents between GO and external systems and content providers to facilitate the successful integration and maintenance of content
- Create and maintain GO Baseline Capabilities document for inclusion in GO As-Built RFC submission. Update documentation through each baseline release to accurately reflect new system capabilities and functionality.
- Create and submit weekly eGEOINT Internal Activity Reports (IAR) documenting key accomplishments related to GO PMO activities.
- Maintain routine interface with the Office of Corporation Communications (OCC) to facilitate disposition of any issues.
- Prepare and present briefing materials as needed for Project milestones as defined in the PMF.
- Technical review and assessments of current DoD and IC community efforts in the area of Data Discovery as they relate to GO Project plans and objectives
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC