RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Cost Estimator/Analyst
, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 6
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 24 credit hours of quantitative analysis and at least 3 hours of Calculus is required.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant combined experience in: business, finance or economics, operation research, system engineering, and cost estimating.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities and management directives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in development and presentation of, training material, technical briefings, management status reports, and high-quality charts and graphs to visually demonstrate cost analysis to senior-level personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and Project.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of cost analysis for an acquisition programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the cost assessment of Engineering Change Proposals.
- Demonstrated experience developing and reporting the financial status of programs.
- Demonstrated experience conducting analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, schedule constraints, procurement and business principles and similar cost-influencing factors.
- Demonstrated experience in developing life cycle cost estimates utilizing various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogies, engineering judgment, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in data collection and analysis (i.e. custom software lines of code (SLOC), statistical techniques, applied mathematics, and economic principles).
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation, and configuration of cost-estimating relationships, models, tools (i.e. ACEIT, etc.) and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating and developing Intelligence Capabilities Baseline Descriptions (ICBDs) for mission systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and /or experience in software analytical techniques, schedule realism, cost risk analysis, and return on investment analysis.
Experience in development and presentation of training material, technical briefings, and management status reports.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC