RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
RTI Consulting LLC seeks Schedule Analyst
, National GEOINT Systems (422TS)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Years of Acquisition Experience: 4
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of scheduling methods, metrics, and best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and with project scheduling tools (Microsoft Project).
- Familiarity with schedule analysis tools and techniques, such as Risk + and Steelray.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating schedule realism utilizing various methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in new schedule analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of schedule analysis of Information Technology (IT) and mission processing programs.
- Demonstrated experience developing and reporting the schedule status of multiple systems and programs.
- Demonstrated experience conducting schedule analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, constraints, procurement and business principles and similar project-influencing factors.
- Experience in development of training materials, and supporting technical and management briefings.
- Conduct schedule quality assessment.
- Assess progress and activity duration analysis.
- Baseline vs. forecast assessment.
- Realism and achievability of project milestones.
- Critical path and near critical path analysis and trends.
- Conduct and evaluation of schedule risk analysis.
- Integration of schedule data with cost and technical information.
- Develop contract performance management information for the monthly National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG) Program Management Review (NPMR).
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
META: GEOINT, RDAS, DAWIA, ACQUISITION, Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification, EMERALD
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC