RTI Consulting LLC seeks:
Senior Workforce Development/Instructional Systems Designer (422)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI with fullscope polygraph
Position Location: Fort Meade, Maryland area
Professional Experience requirements:
• Fifteen (15) years experience in adult-oriented NSA or DoD Instructional Design.
• Ten (10) years experience in mentoring, providing on-the-job training, and/or instruction in the use of instructional design, development of learning objectives, and development of adult learning assessment tools.
• Ten (10) years experience developing training/learning programs and curricula, of which five (5) must be within the last past five years.
• Fifteen (15) years experience working with the U.S. Government, IC, and DoD environments.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment with a diverse student population ranging from new hires to NSNCSS Senior Executives. (Minimum of ten (10) years experience).
• Demonstrated experience in synchronous and asynchronous instructional systems design and development, educational simulations, self-paced, and blended learning technologies. (Minimum of five (5) years experience).
• Five (5) years experience within the last seven (7) years actively developing training material on the NSNCSS PPBE processes.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or DAWIA Level III certified in either, Program Management, Contracting, Business, Cost Estimating, and Financial Management, or certified as a Certified Defense Financial Manager.
Bachelor degree in an educational field, business, management, or a program management discipline, or experience and training commensurate with a degree (minimum of eight (8) years experience).
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting LLC