RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
Mid-level Instructional Systems Designer (KEY)
: Top Secret SCI with fullscope polygraph
: Fort Meade, Maryland area
Professional Experience requirements
- Six (6) years experience in adult-oriented Instructional Design.
- Six (6) years experience in mentoring, providing on-the-job training, and/or instruction in the use of instructional design, development of learning objectives, and development of adult learning assessment tools.
- Six (6) years experience developing training/learning programs and curricula, of which four (4) must be within the last five (5) years.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment with a diverse student population
- Demonstrated experience in synchronous and asynchronous instructional systems design and development, educational simulations, self-paced, and blended learning technologies. (Minimum of three (3) years experience).
Bachelor degree in an educational field, business , management, or a program management discipline, or experience and training commensurate with a degree (minimum of six (6) years experience).
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC