RTI Consulting, LLC seeks:
Full Time - Fort Meade, Maryland area
Security Clearance: An active DoD Top Secret SSBI / SCI with CI or FS Poly
This is a 3Q 2017 career opportunity based upon contract award.
The Training Developer Level 4 will work with Government project leads in recommending to the customer the best design and development strategy to meet a specific learning requirement. Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to contractor project work teams in the implementation of the agreed upon design/development strategy. Determine the correct workforce skills needed to meet a projects design development need.
Shall possess the following capabilities:
- Organize complex information into hierarchies, flows, taxonomies, or other structures to clearly convey information to learners.
- Recommend learning solutions and learning modalities based on analysis of learning goals, organizational and technological constraints, and budget and schedule considerations.
- Use a variety of learning modalities to optimize learning experiences.
- Develop conceptual documents and other documentation to support learning solutions.
- Develop innovative formative and summative evaluation tools.
- Develop learning solution documentation (e.g., storyboards, job aids, design plan documents).
- Consult with stakeholders to gather requirements and document concepts, processes, work tasks, and related subject matter.
- Draft scripts, narration, text and other content for learning solutions.
- Develop scenario driven learning experiences.
- Develop complex simulations or games.
- Develop interactive techniques to increase engagement.
- Develop exploratory learning solutions.
- Conduct research on current pedagogy and related fields.
- Develop documentation regarding requirements.
- Provide lifecycle support recommendations and documentation for learning solutions.
- Develop learning modules using COTS and GOTS software (e.g.: MS Office Site, Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate, Blackboard, Saba, KZO).
Incorporate media components (e.g., videos, images, animations or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web based training, games and simlations, structred on-the-job training, intelligent tutoring systems, job aids, testing, instructional videos).
Prepare and integrate course materials into Virtual Learning applications and tools.
Skills and Experience
Master degree in Education, Instructional Systems Design, Educational Technology or Curriculum Development, and ten (10) years of experience within the last fourteen (14) in instructional systems design or adult education and training development is required. In lieu of the Master degree, a Bachelor degree in Education, Instructional Systems Design, Educational Technology or Curriculum Development, with an additional two (2) years of instructional systems design or adult education and training development experience for a total of twelve (12) years within the last sixteen (16) years.
ICJBMeta JBRTI Consulting, LLC