Leidos is seeking an intelligence analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Intelligence Analyst position will entail the identification and analysis of subjects through the utilization of multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
· Previous targeting experience
· Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
· Experience conducting call-chain analysis
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
· Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
- Advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas.
- "External Referral Eligible"
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) preferred, and 6+ years of relevant IC and/or CT experience and demonstrated performance in similar positions. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. Requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph (other candidates will not be considered).Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKINTIA