Leidos has a career opening for a Target Analyst Reporter in Augusta, GA. This is a great opportunity to join a team supporting a large-scale geolocation operations initiative for the government.
- Target Analyst Reporters support tactical and strategic intelligence organizations within a dynamic mission environment.
- Candidates will provide analysis and reporting based on various collection platforms and produce time sensitive reports and updates to activity logs.
- Candidates must maintain situational awareness of on-going operations and inform senior personnel of pertinent mission adjustments.
- Candidates will sanitize and correct data in order to publish near real-time technical reports.
- Coordinates and assists in determining priorities and daily tasking.
- BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have a minimum of four years experience as a Target Intel Analyst
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKINTIA