Leidos Defense & Intelligence Group has an exciting opening for an experienced Technical/Cyber Counterintelligence Analyst. This person will support technical counterintelligence analysis for our customer in the Bethesda, MD location. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform technical vulnerability and risk assessments
• Prepare analytical and technical reports and publications, create graphics, provide client ready material, and be the primary writer of this material.
• Support decomposition of government missions relating to critical infrastructure protection
• Perform independent assessment of technical projects
• Support development of strategic plans and methodologies
• Review documents, including standards and policies, for technical counterintelligence concerns
• Identify, document and recommend mitigations to security events of technical CI significance
• Document requirements and drive application of technical CI practices
• Conduct assessments of technical requirements and system architectures and document the results
• Report changes, trends and implications of evolving technical counterintelligence issues.
• Integrate research results and analysis into standards and policies
• Establish liaison with Government agencies.
• Support IC-wide working groups and conferences. Develop meeting agenda, minutes with action items, issue papers, briefings, and propose working group activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical discipline and 12 years related experience. M.S. preferred.
• Knowledge of commercial and/or military telecommunications systems and networks
• Knowledge of technical surveillance and countermeasures mission and methodologies
• Must be capable of conducting independent technical research, as well as, work with team members and partner agencies.
• Must be able to develop technical reports geared toward a senior technical audience and executive-level reports of technical information
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, and have experience in developing reports and briefings.
• Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility, and analytical skills in problem solving are also desired.
• Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKINTIA