The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the East Asia Area of Responsibility (AOR) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the designated regional or functional Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Demonstrated experience with collection and analytical missions of the AOR.
- Excellent writing capabilities to develop country profiles associated with AOR.
**External referral eligible**Leidos Overview:
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKINTIA