Leidos has a career opportunity for a Full Spectrum Intelligence Analyst at Offutt AFB, NE. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The ideal candidate will have formal training and hands-on experience in multiple intelligence disciplines; be completely familiar with Air Force organizational structure; DOD structure; and the role of national agencies within the IC. Provide and enable integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities through multi-source intelligence analysis while engaging in complex technical research, analysis, interpretation, and assessment of information in support of current and emerging capabilities acquisition.
- Use mastery of multiple intelligence operations disciplines to coordinate, monitor, and evaluate research and analysis of multi-source information to satisfy a broad range of customer requirements.
- Interpret and make analytical judgments on intelligence products, applications, capabilities, and resources in support of innovative solutions.
- Provide detailed analysis of customers’ requirements to identify intelligence gaps.
- Advise senior functional authorities on matters involving analysis, production and strategy.
- Maintain liaison activities and staff coordination with mission partners and customers.
- Use a variety of intelligence production requirements tasking methods and provide recommendations on production schedules to meet customer demands.
- Track customer satisfaction and feedback on value of products.
- 5+ years of analysis experience in a technical field
- Expertise of wide range of intelligence research and collection methods, techniques, and practices.
- Expertise of the national IC, Joint, DoD structure, organizations, and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations.
- Skill in conducting unbiased, difficult research, identify appropriate available systems/data sources, and produce collections requirements assessments that answer specific tasks to link and leverage agency capabilities and to develop new methods, approaches, or procedures.
- Knowledge of the acquisition life-cycle and the role of intelligence in the development of weapon systems, new operational concepts, and innovative techniques, and the intelligence infrastructure needed to provide them.
- Ability to quickly assimilate disparate data, render knowledgeable and accurate assessments of the implication of such data, and make decisions, estimates, and recommendations , based on mature judgment and experience under conditions of urgency and competing resources to present and/or defend a position effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, in working out solutions to problems or questions related to the work.
- TS/SCI on day 1
- Bachelors of Science in a quantitative scientific background, or a Master’s Degree in Computer Programming/Information Technology/ Telecommunications/Computer Science/Engineering or a similarly related field
**External Referral Eligible TA_2Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKINTIA