Leidos is currently seeking an experienced Sensor Operator to work in a high-pressure environment with a small, specialized crew following an irregular air ops tempo that includes short-notice weekend and night shift support. The Sensor Operator is responsible for real-time collection of electro-optic / infrared (E/O-IR) full motion video (FMV) in support of government requirements. The job requires a current and active TS security clearance and eligible for SCI with 5+ years of related experience in Sensor Operations.
- Providing sensor control operations and analytical expertise to support real-time tactical exploitation of FMV and high-definition motion imagery in both E/O and IR modes.
- Refine collection requirements and requests for information as directed.
- Conduct research and review of recorded data to support real-time operations.
- Work as an integral member of a cross-disciplinary aircrew.
- Candidate will work in a fast-paced environment providing real-time operational support.
- Must have the ability and desire to support extended work week and shift-work.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent military training and 8+ years of related experience are required.
- Must have formal service training as a sensor operator as well as familiarity and working knowledge of state-of-the-art ISR applications, tools, and systems.
- Must show demonstrable exploitation, interpretation, and analysis experience with E/O-IR FMV imagers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and an ability to complete assignments with little or no supervision.
- Member must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Flawless history in creating, handling and marking classified materials in and around controlled facilities.
- The candidate must be prepared to work a dynamic schedule that fluctuates to meet mission needs and may include weekends, night hours, and long duration shifts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, JWICS, SIPRnet
- A current and active TOP SECRET security clearance
- Current SCI eligibility is required.
- Recent experience in U.S. Central Command’s Area of Responsibility is preferred. Tactical military aircrew experience in OIF / OEF is a plus.
- Experience with multiple sensor types highly desired.
- A demonstrated technical understanding of military communications networks and computer systems is highly desired.
- Knowledge in PFPS/FalconView is a definite plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical discipline
- Current TS/SCI with polygraph
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKINTGA