The Leidos Systems Engineering and Integration Contract (SEIC) Program has a requirement for a Security Specialist supporting USAF and USN Mission Planning in Orlando, FL. The position requires CISSP certification and an active DoD security clearance.
The candidate will support the Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) in developing, implementing and evaluating a Special Access Program (SAP) security program in accordance with applicable government policies and procedures, e.g. RMF and JSIG. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling classified material
- Ensuring compliance with information systems security policies and procedures
- Delivering security education and awareness briefings
- Conducting periodic self-inspections and government compliance inspections
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science, cybersecurity or other related field and 4 – 8 years of experience directly related to security support for Industry/DoD, SAP, or SCI programs.
- Familiarity with NIST 800.53, CNSSI 1253 and related RMF domain knowledge
- Must be able complete a post-hire SAP briefing to perform in this position
- Possess current DoD 8570 certification (IAM Level I/II) or able to obtain certification within six (6) months of hiring, e.g.: CISSP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
- Advanced degree (computer science, engineering or related technical discipline preferred)
- Knowledge of DoD 5205.07, Volumes 1-4, SAP Security Manual
- Prior ISSO experience
- System Administration Experience in closed lab environments
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85