Leidos is seeking a Network Engineer with Security Assessment and Authorization (formerly called Certification and Accreditation) experience for our customer site at Fort Meade, MD. Primary work scope will involve managing hardware and software configurations such as routers, servers & switches; applying system configurations and updates; providing hands on experience configuring, deploying, and managing mission critical network appliances such as routers, firewalls, IDS/IPS, DPI, etc.
Additionally, this position will assess, analyze, and document vulnerabilities to information systems, and will act as primary liaison between assessment team and senior customer officials. Job Responsibilities
Qualifications:EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Hands on experience with IT architecture and design (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection systems, virtual private networking, virus protection technologies, LAN/WAN design, and/or general internetworking technologies).
- Provide qualified IA support to assess the security posture of IT assets, provide ongoing monitoring and analysis, and document vulnerabilities and changes to the system or environment of operation.
- Prepare deliverables for submission for the security accreditation process of JSEIO IT assets and ensure all security requirements are identified, tracked, and satisfied to maintain full ATO.
- Conduct security tests and evaluations under the current DoD and DISA accepted IA certification and accreditation process (i.e., Risk Management Framework (RMF)).
- Perform security scans and apply system configuration modification(s) when necessary to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Develop, maintain, and update security documentation for JSEIO IT assets. The security documentation shall be consistent with DoD policy and tailored for JSEIO operations. This includes the development of all the required certification and accreditation documentation for Government review and submission.
- Develop a status report for IA support tasks to include results of security scans, patches and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) applied, and progress in reaching IA certification and accreditation compliance.
- Provide weekly metrics and reports on the status of all ongoing assessments.
Must hold a Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of specialized Information Assurance/INFOSEC, Operations, Computer and Network Security experience. Qualifications
- Experience with administering Windows and Linux (RHEL) operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) configuration, and setting AD servers and their domain controllers.
- Network Certification (CompTIA Network+, CCNA, CCNP, or similar IT certification)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of specialized Information Assurance/INFOSEC, Operations, Computer Security experience
- Must have experience with conducting Security Test and Evaluations under the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), understanding of risk management practices and security program development including change management, access control, and physical security.
- Must be knowledgeable with the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and have IP network and security engineering experience including a basic understanding of IP routing, quality of service mechanisms, MPLS, and IPsec architectures.
- Hands on experience installing, configuring, administering and operating Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner, known as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) in the DoD environment.
- Hands on experience with Vulnerability Management System (VMS), Host Based Security System (HBSS) and eMASS.
- Requires Relevant Certifications: DOD 8570 IAT III (CISSP, CASP, CISA, GCIH or similar)
- Candidates must possess a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85