Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer to act as CND migration lead for a team of subject matter experts supporting the Department of Defense's (DoD) JRSS (Joint Regional Security Stack) deployment activities, a multi-year, global effort to improve the DoD's security posture and provide enhanced security capabilities and analytics by centralizing and virtualizing network security into regional stacks rather than locally distributed appliances. In this role, you will support the migration of Cyber Network Defense (CND) operations done by Tier 2 DoD service providers on the JRSS tool suite. This suite consists of:
- Fidelis XPS and SSL
- Niksun FPCAP
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Familiarity with CND operations and tools but are not necessarily a cyber analyst or tool SME.
- Familiarity with tactics, processes, procedures and analytics used by cyber defense workers.
- Extensive experience in technical requirements gathering.
Additionally, successful applicants pursuing this position will:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and leadership abilities.
- Be capable of working in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities and schedules.
- Have extensive project management experience, ideally in leading groups of matrixed SMEs from a variety of disciplines.
- Have a proven track record of delivering technical projects on time and within budget.
- Have familiarity with commonly used project tracking packages (i.e., MS Project, Excel) and reporting mechanisms (such as Earned Value).
- Be open to periodic travel...in this role, you may be required travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations from time to time in support of initial coordination meetings and discovery efforts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Required Qualifications: Expertise in installing, maintaining, and supporting at least two of the following:
- Fidelis XPS
- Tipping Point
Additionally, each of the below are required:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP communications Experience in leading large engineering projects.
- DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
- Active SECRET Security clearance
- Experience with additional CND tools
- Experience with AD
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85