The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a C4I Field Service Technician in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The Field Service Technician position is in support of the G2 Army MI Enterprise contact, which provides Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites. Support includes at a minimum: the management and support of Incident Tickets, Service Requests, Change Requests, and Identity Management Requests (Public Key Infrastructure and Centralized Directory Registrar related) for both on-site and off-site personnel.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide Tier I/Tier II contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Perform desktop installation and basic cabling.
- Fill desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, OS installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to LANs and WANs.
- Document incident resolution procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain documentation of incident status in incident database tools.
- Contribute to the integrity of the operating systems, planning for and responding to service outages and other problems, and the development of operating scripts as needed to support activities.
- Participate in organizations change management process.
- Analyze and resolve network, hardware, and software problems.
- Provide polite and friendly customer service.
- Load cryptographic keys and perform troubleshooting on many types of hardware and software.
What qualifications you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of related technical experience, OR an Associate's degree with 7+ years of experience, OR a High School diploma/equivalent with a “major” certification and 11+ years of experience.
- Large Enterprise-level IT experience in supporting multiple Operating Systems and environments.
- Experience with BMC Remedy IT Service Management software.
- Currently possess DoD 8570.01 IAT II baseline certification, CompTIA Security+ce or higher.
- Computing environment certification relative to the position: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in Windows 7 or higher.
- Currently possess a DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Ability to obtain TESA approval.
Our preferred qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) ticket system.
- ITIL v3 certifications.
- Experience working with demanding, high ranking customers and their staff.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85