Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Deputy Site Lead for the DISA Global Network Assurance Team on the DISA GSM-O program at Scott Air Force Base in O'Fallon, IL.
Manage a large team performing 24x7 cybersecurity services for Department of Defense networks. Supervision of analysts who analyze threat intelligence, correlate actionable security events, and review network traffic alerts to identify compromises in DoD customer networks or hosts. Responsible for managing team priorities, interaction with the government customers, presentations to senior leaders and hiring/firing decisions for both employees and subcontractors.
-Responsible for leading the team, setting priorities, contractual reporting, and representing the contract to the government customer.
-Coordination of resources and information management during incident response efforts.
-Involved in decisions regarding the hiring, firing, promotion, and award decisions concerning direct reports.
-Providing inputs to DISA’s cyber security architecture requirements and cyber strategy.
-Active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
-Existing 8570 IAT II Certification (Security+, CISSP, etc)
-BS and 8+ years of prior relevant experience (4+ years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- Cyber/CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Knowledge of malware and other threats targeting large government enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience with managing large teams.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. ArcSight, Splunk, Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, QRadar, LogLogic).
- Experience and proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS/HBSS, IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture, Network Forensics.
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Unix/Linux command line experience.
- Scripting and programming experience.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Familiarity or experience in Intelligence Driven Defense and/or Cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- Existing 8570 CND Analyst Certifications (CEH).
External Referral Eligible