Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense & Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Cybersecurity Information Assurance/Security Assessor III who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct routine risk assessments of the systems assigned to the program. Risk assessments include full system scans using ACAS, SCC, and Nessus.
- Work with Senior Cyber Security Specialist to create, maintain, and deploy Secure Baseline.
- Guide an information system successfully through the RMF assess and authorize process to obtain an ATO.
- Conduct site visits completing site level certification tests, site surveys, and risk analysis.
- Ensure the Secure Baseline is properly maintained and secured as required. Verify said baselines are adjusted, adapted, and upgraded to ensure that all unauthorized vulnerabilities found during the risk assessments are properly removed or mitigated to an acceptable level and to ensure the software used within the program is approved IAW the APL.
- Perform Research and Development to ensure all new software and hardware to be deployed to the system meets all the security and configuration requirements.
Qualifications:What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, CISSP
- High School diploma with 10+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 8+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 6+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85