Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense & Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Field Service Technician II who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based in Kuwait.
- Provide in-person and remote Tier 1 and 2 IT support to customers as part of a systems team across multiple networks.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve software issues with Windows Operating Systems, desktops, laptops, printers, digital senders, video teleconferences, VOIPs, and other standard office equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve software issues with Cisco network devices and LAN functionality & connectivity (potentially TACLANE).
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve software issues with MS Office and Outlook, Adobe, Java, PKIs, etc.
- Execute basic Active Directory tasks and manage NTFS permissions such as share folder access, etc.
- Apply patches and updates to workstations both locally and remotely using PowerShell, RDP, etc.
- Complete basic and advanced hardware and infrastructure work as directed, including: running cable and cable management at both workstations and in server rooms, workstation installations, checking UPS systems, replacing hardware components of laptops & desktops, and basic printer maintenance.
- Track all work in designated systems (such as Remedy), ensure completeness and accuracy of tickets, and escalate issues as needed, and hand-off work between day or night shift.
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the site lead, including surging to alternate locations for customer requirements or to backfill personnel during R&R or other absences.
Qualifications:What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, Security+
- High School diploma with 8+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 4+ years of relevant experience, or a Master’s with 2+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85