Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense & Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Hardware Engineer III who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA. What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications:What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Manage and provision wireless/handheld devices.
- Image, maintain and troubleshoot desktops and laptops
- Troubleshoot and resolve common hardware and network issues including video cards, desktop/laptop issues, cabling and physical layer networking issues, and printer troubleshooting and/or maintenance.
- Diagnose and resolve problems with desktop systems (Win7), printers, digital senders, and other standard office equipment.
- Complete basic hardware work as directed, such as cable management, desktop PC installation, monitors, KVM’s, and laptop imaging and issuance.
- Provide Tier II/III Service Desk support to customers in person and over the phone with minimal to no direct oversight.
- Understand how to apply patches and updates to systems with some guidance
- Conduct validation of ticket information to ensure completeness and accuracy and escalate issues via ticketing system and requests for assistance as needed
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the Site Lead.
- Interact daily with supervisor, peers, and customers.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, Security+
- Demonstrated experience managing and provisioning wireless / handheld devices. Image, maintain and troubleshoot desktops and laptops
- High School diploma with 10+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 8+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 6 years of relevant experience. Or, a Master’s with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85