Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals.
Leidos’ Defense & Intelligence Group has a new opening for a VTC Operator II who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based at Shaw AFB, South Carolina. What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications:What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Identify and deliver required audio-visual service levels according to customer policies and user requirements.
- Set-up, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot teleconferencing & video conferencing equipment, multimedia devices, televisions, monitors, projectors, recording equipment, speaker sets, and other presentation equipment.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, walkups, and/or e-mails regarding AV and VC software/hardware problems.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex AV and VC hardware problems for customer, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including onsite repair as needed.
- Document instances of AV equipment failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Troubleshoot AV issues using the appropriate testing tools; make repairs as necessary.
- Tag or label AV equipment owned by the organization; periodically audit inventories to mitigate risk of damage or theft.
- Create processes to effectively troubleshoot AV and VC issues onsite and over the phone.
- Provide Tier I/Tier II contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, Security+
- High School diploma with 8+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 4+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s with 2+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85