Leidos currently has an opening for a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Field Service Engineer (FSE) to work at the Erbil Diplomatic Support Center (EDSC) office and various locations within IRAQ and the surrounding countries of operation.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your Information Technology experience helping the Radio Frequency In-Transit Visibility (RF-ITV III) Program.
In this mission we support the US Army, Program Executive Office Enterprise Information System (PEO EIS) Automated Movement and Identification Solutions (AMIS) in maintaining and expanding the technological infrastructure, the largest in the world, which provides in-transit tracking of military cargo as it moves through the Defense Transportation System (DTS).
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Performing Site Survey /Site installation of hardware/software that accurately captures the DoD business processes.
- Monitor and maintain an Operational Readiness Rate (OR) at 95% or above for all systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware/software problems as well as communications issues, which includes LAN/WAN, Iridium modems and Windows Operating System.
- Ensure applicable Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) security patches are implemented.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Current driver’s license and able to drive continuously for up to four hours.
- Must be able to climb a ladder or ascend at least 25 feet in a lift (bucket) truck. Possess computer skills and knowledge such as operating and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Currently possess at least a DoD Directive 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I (such as CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Security+) certification.
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7 and 10 and Antivirus Software.
Must have an active US security clearance.
External Referral Eligible.Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85