Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Information Technology Consultant at Kelley Barracks in Stuttgart, Germany.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Serves on the USAFRICOM Intelligence Directorate (J2) enterprise architecture team working with stakeholders and leadership to build a holistic view of the command’s strategy, processes, and information technology systems in order to ensure information technology systems and resources are linked to command objectives and missions.
• Leads efforts to document and improve command structure and processes, develop innovative information systems solutions, integrate and standardize business processes, improve quality and timeliness of business information, and document current and future systems architectures.
• Manages complex interdisciplinary systems engineering projects providing systems capability development, systems gap analysis, and systems integration.
• Independently leads projects and efforts that span multiple staff directorates while balancing competing customer requirements and managing limited resources.
• Develops DoDAF architecture views to assist senior leaders decision-making.
• Develops, coordinates, staffs, and presents executive level information, decision, mission, and staff briefings.
• Shall assist program manager with on-site leadership, staffing, performance counseling, and other managerial tasks.
• Coordinates projects and tasks across multiple staff elements and stakeholders
External Referral Eligible
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Active TS/SCI Clearance.
• Requires TESA Approval
• Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
• Experience leading complex interdisciplinary systems engineering projects in a Department of Defense (DoD) environment.
• Experience accessing and evaluating information technology systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture.
• Critical thinking – ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
• Must be capable of performing complex tasks related to military operations at the Combatant Command staff level
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possession of excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of preparing and presenting executive level briefings.
• Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, Project, and SharePoint.
• Technical degree (Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics, Telecommunications, Information Systems, etc)
• Joint, Combatant Command, or North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) staff experience preferred.
• Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA) or Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC) certifications
• Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF)
• Compliant with DoDD 8570 IAT Level II or higher.
• Industry recognized Information Technology Certifications: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA), Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council), International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE), etc.