Our Leidos team current currently has a position for an experienced Cyber Systems Administrator/IT Security professional. This position requires a person with experience managing and deploying various systems related to cyber security systems. The person should have a strong information assurance background understanding IPS, IDS and Scanning systems. He or she should also understand the accreditation process and be able to apply policies to existing systems based off of current Laws, Regulations, Policies and Guidance.
The candidate must by 8570 compliant with a current operating system or network system certification in addition to the security accreditation.
Our ideal candidate will excel at working in a team consisting of information assurance and network engineer professionals. A strong customer focus is a must with a desire to interact with our government customer is a requirement for this position.
Leidos is looking for a strong systems administrator to become part of our team at the Washington Navy Yards location.
The successful candidate will have a strong operating system and cyber security background. He or she will be responsible for managing the functionality and efficiency of multiple platforms using multiple operating systems.
• Set up and administer accounts as well as maintain system documentation
• Analyzes system faults and troubleshoots and runs diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
• Will be responsible for setting up and maintaining multiple computers systems.
• Works with development team with enhancements to the systems.
• Evaluates and installs developed software during various phases of testing.
• Install system wide software and implement critical system patches
• Administers and/or oversees systems/environment solutions for multiple projects with varying schedules which are critical to the success of programs.
• Coordinate installation and development of strategy, design and implementation.
• Maintaining system documentation
• Perform diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
• Tuning system performance
• Participate in the creation of the overall management plan
• Installing system wide software
• May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to more junior personnel.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years of prior experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
• Active TS/SCI clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85