It’s a great time to join the Leidos team! The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has a career opening for an Senior Information Assurance Engineer to support our Sensor Systems —Aerial Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (SS AISR) program in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
The Senior Information Assurance Engineer will report to the Leidos SS-AISR Information Assurance (IA) Deputy Program Manager and will also interface with SS-AISR Subcontractors and engineers performing IA tasks as well as U.S. Army customer representatives.
The qualified candidate will perform system security implementation tasks in all aspects of IA Security. The candidate will interface with multi-disciplined teams and work with stakeholders in analyzing, evaluating, and mitigating system security threats, vulnerabilities and risks throughout the program lifecycle. The candidate will also support development, implementation, verification and validation of system security and solutions in hardware, software, firmware, data, and procedures.
• Ensure system ATO certification on multiple platforms, including planning, threat analysis, risk determination, security architecture and requirements, vulnerability scans, configuration management, vulnerability management, and all Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) documentation to support customer’s Certification and Accreditation efforts.
• Participates in Engineering Review Boards (ERBs) and Software Configuration Control Boards (SCCB) and Patch Program Change Request (PCR) meetings to support satisfying CM requirements. Review, update and maintain System Security Plan (SSP) documentation, Letters of Volatility, Sanitization Procedures and software baselines including oversight of software "patch" releases for the SS-AISR program in accordance with ERB, SCCB and PCR approval actions.
• Implement and update the Vulnerability and Security Management Plans for software "patch" releases as well as managing the collection and development of PME related Letters of Volatility and Sanitization Procedures.
• Write applicable IA Plans and Operating Procedures as required on the SS-AISR Program.
• Complete Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and continuous monitoring activities as required.
• Ensure Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Tracking and Compliance.
• Facilitate execution of Information Accreditation tasks on the SS-AISR program.
• Support on-site ground and flight System Integration Lab (SIL) testing as applicable.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years’ experience in Information Assurance or Masters with 6+ years of equivalent experience.
• Familiar with publication series (Series 800-53, 53A, 37 etc), CNSS 1253, NSA/CSSM 130-1, AR 380-5, AR 25-2, ICD 705 as well as other applicable policies; DISA/8570 compliance knowledge.
• Familiarity with Vulnerability scanning using tools (for example Eye Retina, Tenable Network Security Nessus, or similar). Performs security analysis for designed client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
• Familiar with reviewing automated security test results.
• Familiar with managing Information Assurance related Software Patch Release cycles.
• Knowledge of NSA accreditation process and XACTA to generate System Security Plans (SSP's) required for OEM Systems.
• Self-starter with the ability to lead tasks with demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate verbally and written with subcontractor and government customer personnel.
• Active Top Secret clearance
• Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation or Security + certification.
• Active SCI Clearance.
• Access to NSANet/Xacta Account with CI Polygraph.
• Experience with defense tactical systems and cyber security of DoD Platform Information Technology.
• Familiar with SIL testing environments.
• Ability to work with multi-discipline subcontractor teams, cross-functional senior management and U.S. Government representatives
• Familiarity with system architecture modeling.
• Experience working with software baselines such as Unix, Microsoft, Linux or Red hat Linux servers.
• Previous computer experience in software and/or hardware maintenance.
• Previous experience with aircraft and ISR systems and SIL or simulation environments.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85