Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense & Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Network Engineer III who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based Mons, Belgium. What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications:What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Trouble shoot and remedy unexpected issues and to report issues to the Government. Provide engineering support and be available 24x7 with recall required within one hour of notification. Maintain a daily detailed drawing of all strategic and tactical network nodes throughout the CENTCOM AOR.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, Security+, CCNP Certified
- High School diploma with 10+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 8+ year’s relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 6 years of relevant experience. Or, a Master’s with 4+ years of relevant experience.
- The ability to be available 24x7 to schedule, support, troubleshoot and operate all VTC’s.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85