Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Network Operations Engineer at Scott AFB, IL.
Leidos is seeking a network operations engineer in support of the Secure Mobile Device Gateway service for DMCC which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DoD's secure mobile device capability gateway service. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in configuration, test, documentation, maintenance, administration, and operation of a variety of voice and data network protocol standards and a broad range of devices such as the Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), VMware/ESXi virtualization, F5 traffic management, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco Routers and Switches, Juniper Firewalls and Linux servers along with other technologies. Certifications with major network system vendors such as Cisco and Juniper are a strong plus. The candidate selected for this position will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. The candidate should have experience with the use of network monitoring tools to identify problems or help customers requiring assistance with network hardware, software, or inquiries.
This position is supporting the DISA customer as part of the GSM-O program. The candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
- Advanced Networking techniques: port aggregation, IPSEC, L2TP/VPN. IPS route-maps and capture filters
- Cisco ASA Firewall knowledge: STP, VLANS, Trunking, Static / Dynamic routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Knowledge of F5 Big IP Devices, Juniper Firewalls, and Cisco switches
- Knowledge of Linux scripting languages such as: Python, Perl, or Shell a plus
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex network infrastructure problems or anomalies.
- Troubleshoot all aspects of Cisco and Juniper voice and data networks. Must be organized, process oriented, possess skills in diagramming and a solid understanding of WAN principals.
- Experience with Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateways, SIP, PRI's, Dialing plans, and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE)
- Experience operating or sustaining an Enterprise level architecture where users are located at multiple sites.
- Experience troubleshooting with customers at remote sites.
- Work with customers (who possess minimal skillset) over the phone to execute commands.
- DoD 8570 requirement (CompTia Security+ or higher)
External Referral EligibleLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85