Leidos is s seeking a Senior System Administrator to work onsite for a DoD customer at MCB Quantico, VA.
The Systems Admin will perform System Administration functions for classified Linux-based servers, Windows-based clients, and support Wide Area Network (LAN and WAN) infrastructures to provide operational readiness for the JPED Analysis.
SAs are responsible for the installation, operation, maintenance, and configuration of each system under their control. The SA enforces IS security standards as directed, to include user and privileged accounts creation and management, and provides technical support. The SA will configure, monitor, and administer web servers, database servers, application servers, client applications, etc.
Duties also include evaluating and installing software including patches and upgrades; analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system faults; review and prepare documentation for systems and tests; and develop and follow SOPs and perform daily server checks; and Perform storage planning, and execute backup and restore tasks.
External Referral Eligible
• Applicant must have active TS/SCI security clearance at date of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field. Additional experience and/or relevant industry certifications may serve in lieu of a degree.
• Currently possess or obtain within six months of date of hire, the DoDD 8140 / DODD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification, which includes both the Baseline Certifications such as CompTIA Security+ certificate, and the accompanying Computer Environment (CE) certification such as Red Hat Certified Professional (RHCP).
• At least 4 years of system administration experience, with at least 2 years of experience administering Linux servers, specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). Experience with storage technologies including SAN, NAS, and/or DAS, and Networking skills required, with emphasis on security.
• Red Hat Certified Professional (RHCP) certification, or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Familiarity with Full Motion Video, and video processing, exploitation, and dissemination.
• Familiarity with NetApp SAN
• Familiarity with Juniper network infrastructure
• Strong technical written and verbal communication skills essential. Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85