Are you ready to join a winning team? Our Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Network Engineer at IDTF/Foundry Camp Bullis, San Antonio Houston, TX As a Network Engineer at Leidos you’ll be part of a team which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. Primary Responsibilities
- As the Site Lead, will be responsible for all aspects of the design, deployment, configuration, operational validation of INSCOM's security and network architecture, including deployed redundant security stacks leveraging multi-vendor firewalls, intrusion prevention devices, network proxies, and F5 Application Delivery Controllers.
- Works closely with the lead HQ Security Engineer to enhance INSCOM's security architectures in accordance with CYBERCOM/ARCYBER directives and all INSCOM operational requirements.
- Provides support to INSCOM G6 ITO to ensure the network architecture is functioning in accordance with prescribed security directives.
- Provides support to INSCOM G6 to continue the existing effort to deploy advanced application security architectures using F5 Network's Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) on all major INSCOM networks.
- Additional Duties include but not limited to:
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation
- Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Design and perform integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Manage the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
- Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
What qualifications you'll need to have:
- An active TS/ SCI security clearance with Poly.
- HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience
- 3+ years in security consulting policies and procedures, Application Delivery Control, and experience as a lead Application Delivery Engineer.
- Additionally, candidate must have at least three years of experience managing teams of at least 10 people.
- DoD 8570 IAT II: One or more of the following is required (CSA+, GICSP, GCEC, Security+ ce, or SSCP), along with a Computing Environment certification for Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, or Alcatel-Lucent
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICJBMeta JBLeidos // SKCYB85