Leidos' Enterprise and Cyber Solutions a part of the Defense & Intelligence Group has an immediate opening for a Director of Cybersecurity at Fort Meade, MD to lead, coordinate, and synchronize the cybersecurity activities across the GIG Services Management-Operations (GSM-O) task orders.
GSM-O provides network operations and network assurance support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs. The Director of Cybersecurity role will serve as the Cyber Technical Director for GSM-O responsible for setting the strategy and direction of cybersecurity efforts as well as coordinating and synchronizing these efforts across GSM-O. In these efforts this role will work with customers of various levels including SES, O-6/GS-15, and others, multiple task order Program Managers and technical leads, the GSM-O Chief Architect, and the GSM-O leadership to achieve cyber defense success.
- Develop and support execution of a Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) strategy to defend the DoDIN at the boundary, midpoint, and endpoint to ensure a strong security posture across all GSM-O task orders.
- Provide Cyber Defense SME-level support to O-6/GS-15 and SES-level customers to support strategic cybersecurity initiatives and plans in the defense of the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN).
- Work with GSM-O and TO leadership to synergize cyber defense efforts across all program efforts.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 15 years of experience relevant Cyber Security and IT.
- US Citizenship with an active TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic SME support in Cybersecurity.
- Strong understanding of defensive cyber processes, methods, tools, capabilities, and network engineering.
- Proven ability to translate technical details to senior leaders.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate cyber security and risk-related concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Must have experience to brief Senior or General Office level customers.
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Must have demonstrated track record of competency with experience including cybersecurity, information security technologies, and IT.
- Information security experience as a DoD and/or Intelligence Community employee or contractor.
- Experience supporting the DISA.
- Demonstrated use of analysis, design, development, and implementation of technical solutions.
- 8570 IAM II level certification.
- Knowledge and experience with the Cyber Kill Chain (CKC) methodology.
External Referral Eligible