This is a Sr. Information Systems Security Officer (Sr. ISSO) / IA Team Leader position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Dallas, TX facility. The position is responsible for execution of a comprehensive IA program under the applicable governing documents such as: JAFAN/JSIG, DCID 6/3/ICD 503, and NISPOM as directed by the ISSM. The candidate will be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, the candidate will possess excellent leadership, writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position reports directly to the North Texas (NTX) Special Programs (SP) Information Assurance Manager (IAM).
- Final in-scope Top Secret Clearance. This position requires applicants to have a final Top Secret security clearance with a background investigation performed within the last five years.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level II (one of the following - CAP, CISSP or Associate, CASP, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
- Very strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
- Risk Management Framework experience.
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
High school diploma with 14 years of directly related experience or
Bachelor’s degree in an information systems/technology related field with 6 years of directly related experience or
Master’s degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Human Resources, Security, All, Space and Airborne Systems
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85