Job Description:Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is looking for an individual who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.A Lead Information Assurance Officer (IAO) is needed to support the customer team. The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
-Serves as an Information Assurance Officer and as a member of the leadership team of a major nationwide networked operation.
-Managing a team of Information Assurance professionals in multiple locations
-Provide guidance and support for system security by performing complete assessments of the system portfolio, determine priority of systems that need to be accredited per policy, and ensure prompt compliance.
-Reviews system security packages and Accreditation status
-Provides continuous security monitoring of assigned systems
-Provide advice and insight into the overall management and evaluation of the system security posture.
-Audit and enforce security policies and standards for the Federal Agency customer.
-Assist in documentation and accreditation of systems governed by NIST standards and FISMA regulations.
-Liaison with the CISO and other leaders
-Contribute to policy implementation as it relates to COOP and DR
-Ensure organization preparedness considers factors and goals in Federal Preparedness Circular 65 (FPC-65)
-Ensure that Emergency Response Leadership is informed of relevant training and exercise activities and metrics
-Coordinate across organization to ensure that all team members participate as needed
-Work with Security Training and Exercise Leadership to ensure team members are prepared with appropriate action plans for DR/COOP
-Provide customer with an end-to-end training and awareness capability including the development, deployment and analysis of security training across the organization
-Ensure policy application and regulatory compliance leadership in accordance with Federal guidance, including FIPS Publication 200, NIST SP 800-18, SP 800-37, SP 800-53, SP 800-53A and SP 800-60
-Supports continuous monitoring of Privacy concerns
-Supports the following program areas, as required:
oDisaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations
oIT investigations, digital forensics, eDiscovery
oQuality and Compliance
oSecurity Training and Exercise Management
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
- Extensive experience with application of standards and guidelines, such as NIST SP 800-34
- 8+ years of direct experience managing Information Systems Security
- Experience with large organization networks
- Experience with regulatory compliance, policy development, and policy enforcement
- Direct experience performing security engineering, system integration, network engineering
- Experience in the roles identified above
- 4+ years of experience applying FISMA, PCI, or similar Information Assurance standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with cyber security development projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Experience with three or more of the following:
- Security COTS integration
- Security Incident Event Management
- Insider Threat Monitoring
· Operating System Hardening
· Vulnerability Assessment testing
· Identification and Authentication schemes
· Public Key Infrastructure and Identity Management
· Cross Domain Solutions
- Security engineering
- Excellent writing skills
Bachelor’s Degree in related field.Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II;CISSP preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Communications, Cyber, Security, All, Warfighter Support Services, Corporate Affairs and Communications Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKINTIN // SKCYB85