GCS is seeking a Systems Engineer to support Enterprise-wide engineering of the classified and unclassified networks for the US military throughout Southwest Asia Area of Responsibility (AOR). The Systems Engineer duties will consist of day-to-day operations, maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, problem determination and resolution, of the NETCOM and CENTCOM systems. Responsible for the engineering and O&M of a Microsoft Active Directory, Virtual Clusters (VMware) and Storage Area Network environment.Person MUST have Enterprise level System engineering experience: Installation, Configuration and support of mid to large-sized Active Directory in virtualized environment.Daily activities also require a solid understanding of Microsoft 2012 Active Directory environment, VMware 6 and above, Network Appliance Storage, Systems Center Configuration Management (SCCM), and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scanner.Successful candidate will also O&M networks as required by the mission, deliver Visio diagrams, and act as a liaison between Engineering & Implementation (E&I) and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) teams to facilitate successful hand-offs of new site build and tech refresh during the transition. During the transition phase assist E&I team to prepare and complete required documentation consisting of Request for Change (RFC), DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.The candidate should also be able to provide regular status reports on tasks accomplished, current issues, and progress toward goals to leadership and the customer. The candidate will work under the immediate supervision of the Raytheon Chief Engineer or other contract personnel designated by the PM.
- Must possess an active DoD SECRET clearance and be eligible for an SSBI.
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have six years of professional experience
- Must be a Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) and MCSE 2012, VCP and or NCDA certification for DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Compliance.
- Must have very good experience with VMware virtualization and NetApp storage.
- Must have familiarity with concepts such as Certificate Authority (CA), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Host Base Security System (HBSS), Network Policy Server (NPS), Sharepoint, Systems Center, Exchange, Domain Name Service (DNS), and Desktop Virtualization (VDI)
- Must possess a good understanding of L2TP/IPSec tunnels and Digital certificates
- Must meet overseas medical deployment qualifications.
- Must possess the willingness to travel with the military to locations throughout Southwest Asia AOR, as required, to support the military customer at their location(s) via military air/land convoy.
- Ability to lift/pull/push 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a bivouac environment.
- Willing to travel to overseas locations for a 1 year unaccompanied deployment.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner in difficult situations.
- Ability to maintain high quality work to manage multiple critical projects.
- Ability to perform and participate in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of users.
- Excellent customer service skills and demeanor.
·Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist
This position will either be a Sr. Systems Engineer II(G10) or a Sr. Systems Engineer I (G09) depending on the candidates qualifications.
Computer Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85