Job Description:Raytheon is supporting a proprietary customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment.In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment.Experts in data transfer management are needed to support the customer team.The ideal candidate for this job will be experienced in the cyber security domain, be goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Transferring files, after Reliable Human Review, from one security classification level domain to another at the request of users
- Streamlining and promoting the use of self-service cross-domain email and file transfers
- Providing weekly File Transfer Ticket Summary Reports on the number and types of file transfer by user category and organization, usage of self-service file transfers, and trends over time
- Maintains system documentation
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
- 7+ years of experience in providing user focused file transfer capabilities across security domains
- Experience providing trusted human review of material transferring from high-to-low
- Understanding of all security requirements and customer policies related to data transfer
- In-depth knowledge of customer policy for classification markings and information release policies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with cyber operations, development, integration, sustainment and fielding projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM tools
- Experience supporting cross-domain computing capabilities
- Experience with regulatory compliance, policy development, and policy enforcement
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Experience working on Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Programs
- Experience with DHS Standard DHS 4300A, B, C or equivalent
- Six Sigma Certified
BS in a related field.Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DOD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II98834
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Data Networking, Cyber, General Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85