Job Description:Raytheon is supporting a proprietary customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment.In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment.Experts in network engineering are needed to support the customer team.The ideal candidate for this job will be experienced in the cyber security domain, be goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of customer network data, applications and operational architecture through a 24x7 Operating Center environment to ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Working with Telco providers, LECs, and customers in troubleshooting circuit and data issues
- Answering queries by telephone and email in support of customer hardware, software, network and telecommunications systems and execution of network procedures
- Providing operational support for all network components and conducts problem determination, escalation, and provides problem resolution
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Supporting shift work
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
- Understanding of industry standard system architecture and network tools
- Demonstrated experience with National Carrier level networks
- Experience with one or more of the following: SONET, MPLS, Switch Fabric
- Expertise with one or more of the following: BGP, IGRP, DNS, VVRP, resilient network design, VLAN's, VPN's, NetFlow, packet capture technologies.
- Must be familiar with network administration and ITSM tools (e.g. BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Openview)
- Experience in the design and deployment of large, complex networks.
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex engineering team
- Solid understanding of systems security
- Solid understanding of network testing methodologies
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Experience managing technology strategy / roadmap.
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must exhibit good time management skills, independent decision making capability; focus on customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with cyber operations, development, integration, sustainment and fielding projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- Familiarity with Windows system administration tools and processes such as adding and removing user accounts and configuring and correcting profile issues
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with regulatory compliance, policy development, and policy enforcement
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Experience with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework and DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT), or ICD 503.
- Experience working on Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Programs
- Six Sigma Certified
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DOD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II
MSCA, MSCP, or MCITP Certification
CISCO or HP Networking Certifications98832
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Cyber, All, Warfighter Support Services Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85