Raytheon’s DOMino contract is a single-award IDIQ with a $1.15 billion ceiling. This contract delivers full lifecycle development and sustainment for the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). The NCPS assists more than 100 federal civilian government agencies with the protection of their networks against advanced cyber threats. Under this contract, Raytheon will support the government in the design, development, operations and maintenance services for the NCPS. Raytheon will build the mission critical cybersecurity solutions that will enable the timely dissemination of threat warnings and improve information sharing across DHS’s stakeholder community. Positions would be located in Pensacola, FL and Arlington, VA, others across the nation.
The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
· Design and develop new software and applications.
· Maintain existing software and resolves software problem reports.
· Modify existing software to add new features.
· Perform individually and as part of a team.
· Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment and in compliance with customer and industry lifecycle development approaches.
· Develop, execute and document software testing, including test cases.
· Perform software requirement analysis, derivation and allocation.
· Provide input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, application security, and use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development.
· Provide input to hardware (COTS/GOTS/capacity/etc.) recommendations.
· Prepare software documentation, including user guides.
· Work with Systems Engineering to determine and implement the scope of modifications required an application
Minimum Required types of Experience:
· Two (2) or more years of cyber security experience
· Must have a TS Clearance with SCI Eligibilty (SSBI within the last five years)
· Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Java, Perl, Ruby, Python, HTML, C, C++, .NET, ColdFusion, Adobe, etc.
· Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, etc.
· Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Windows, Linux, Apache, TomCat, Ozone Widgets, Spring, Struts, JUnit, Hibernate, etc.
Desired types of Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
· Experience with Agile development methodology.
· Experience with software configuration management and control tools (e.g., CVS, Eclipse, ClearCase, etc.)
· Experience with automated testing tools (e.g., RSpec, Cucumber, etc.)
Required Certification(s): DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I required (A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification highly desired
Required Education / Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering or a related discipline is required
· Work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85