Raytheon’s DOMino contract is a single-award IDIQ with a $1.15 billion ceiling. This contract delivers full lifecycle development and sustainment for the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). The NCPS assists more than 100 federal civilian government agencies with the protection of their networks against advanced cyber threats. Under this contract, Raytheon will support the government in the design, development, operations and maintenance services for the NCPS. Raytheon will build the mission critical cybersecurity solutions that will enable the timely dissemination of threat warnings and improve information sharing across DHS’s stakeholder community. Positions would be located in Pensacola, FL and Arlington, VA, others across the nation.
The Information System Security Analyst applies current technologies to the design, development, evaluation and integration of computer information systems and networks to maintain system security. May work with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of-the-art secure COTS applications, operating systems, networks and database products and technology. Provides security engineering and integration services to internal customers. Involved in a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, information security and privacy. Uses encryption technology, penetration, risk management and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies and information technology security research. Develops security systems for any manual or automated systems environments. Responsible for ensuring the protection of company data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification. May prepare security reports.
This position may require shift work.
Minimum Required types of Skills and/or Experience:
· Two (2) or more years of cyber security or similar experience
· Maintain operational security posture for the program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
· Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
· Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
· Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
· Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
· Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
· Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, etc.
· Experience and/or familiarity with Certification and Accreditation (C&A).
· Experience and/or familiarity with the following network protection devices: Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis
· Experience and/or familiarity with Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA), DCID 6/3, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and other tools using industry best practices.
Desired types of Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
· Two (2) years minimum Experience or familiarity with Agile development methodology
Required Certification(s): DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I required (A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
· CISSP, Security+, Network +
Required Education / Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Cyber Engineering or a related discipline is required
· Work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Engineering Technology, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85