This position is for an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) at Raytheon, Woburn MA, and provides support to classified computing environments. The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and enforcement of information system security procedures in accordance with company and government regulations and policies. The ISSO will be responsible for system compliance, auditing, security plan development and delivering information systems security education and awareness. The ISSO assists in investigating information system security violations and helps prepare reports specifying corrective and preventative measures. The position routinely interfaces with the facility security team, program personnel and government representatives.
NOTE: This position can be a Salary Grade G07 or Salary Grade G08 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Relocation is not available for this opportunity.
–U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Two (2)+ years of experience working with and/or supporting computer technologies (such as: Microsoft Office applications, databases, operating systems or computer network hardware)
- Existing Secret clearance - US Citizenship is required
- Working experience with operating systems; Solaris, HPUX, Linux, and/or Windows
- Experience working with government regulations, such as NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, DIACAP and Risk Management Framework. Regulation is based on customer requirements
- Experience supporting various system configurations (Stand Alone, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks)
- Preparation of Assessment and Authorization documents and procedures
- Ability to deliver Information Assurance (IA) related briefings and training material
- Self-motivated and possess good written, verbal, listening and presentation skills, particularly in documenting evaluation results
- Previous experience working in a classified information system environment
- Desire and ability to work as a team member
- Knowledge of Six Sigma
- Customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments
- Familiarity with Test Equipment and Sanitization Procedures
- Organizational skills to include: attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask
- Must be flexible and work with general supervision
- Experience with audit reviews such as: physical security, network and application, password administration, file access privileges, etc.
- Security+ or similar technical certification
- Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business or other relevant degree OR 8 years related experience in lieu of degree
The following courses can be completed at the DSS Training
- Introduction to Industrial Security (IS011.16 / .06)
- Cyber Security Awareness(CI130.16)
- Introduction to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) (CS124.16)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Curricula (CS100.CU)
- Continuous Monitoring (CS200.16)
- Special Access Program Overview (SA001.16/06)
All of these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Keywords: Information Systems Security Officer ISSO Microsoft Windows Office UNIX Linux HPUX Solaris NISPOM JAFAN JSIG DIACAP LAN WAN operating systems database networking server NAS SAN Cyber Security+ 8570 compliance Cyber IAO DSS Information Assurance configuration management audit C&A
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85