Job Description: Raytheon is supporting a proprietary customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment. In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment. Experts in network engineering and network deployment project leadership are needed to support the customer team. The ideal candidate for this job will be experienced in the network engineering domain, be goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations. Responsibilities will include
- Leads high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of complex applications that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills.
- Participating in all phases of system development, to include planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing, acceptance, and operations phases.
- Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to difficult technical problems to arrive at technically sound engineering solutions.
- Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and briefings.
- Coordinates resolution of complex problems and tasks, selling new ideas and concepts in support of operational goals and objectives.
- Provides technical and analytical support and guidance to the integration team.
- Integrates and translates complex concepts into action plans.
- Contributes system engineering knowledge in improving the security architectureRequired Skills:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance- 5+ years of technical project management experience with classified systems- Experience creating and maintaining project schedules and quality management- Experience with Agile, SAFE or DevOps project management- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment- Knowledge of ITIL principles- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project in developing project schedules, resource pools, and critical path/dependency analysis- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Experience integrating complex hardware and software systems
- 8+ years related experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsDesired Skills:
- Experience with cyber operations, development, integration, sustainment and fielding projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients- Experience with process development and deployment- Experience working on Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Programs- Engineering experience on DHS HSDN or C-LAN networks- Six Sigma CertifiedRequired Education:
BS Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Computer Systems Engineering, or related degree. MS desired. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.Desired Certifications:
DOD 8570.01-M Compliance at IAT Level II
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Integration and Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Cyber, Engineering, All, Warfighter Support Services
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
JBRaytheon ICJBMeta // SKCYB85